Thank you for choosing to apply to rent a Foursquare Managed property! As we provide a high-quality experience to all our residents; we are seeking long term, high quality residents.
Please read the below information and instructions fully.
Applications are processed on a point system and scored based upon factors including, but not limited to: rental history, income, employment, criminal and eviction history, and credit score. If your application does not meet our minimum qualifications, an additional security deposit may be required.
Please note you'll also be required to complete a profile for acknowledgement of not having or having pets on the property. Please visit https://foursquare.petscreening.com/ to complete the profile that matches your needs.
Your gross income should be at least 3 times the monthly rent. We do combine all adult's income. If the income is less than 3 times, it will result in this application being automatically denied.
- A combined credit score of 620 or above.
- If you are a registered sex offender; this is an automatic denial.
- Felony convictions may result in the application being denied.
- If you have had 2 or more evictions at any point in time; this is an automatic denial.
- If you have an open collection from a landlord or property management company, this is an automatic denial.
- We do not allow more than 3 unrelated adults in a rental home.
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required from all applicants
- If ANY information is found to be false, the application will be automatically denied.
- Deposits will vary depending on scoring outcome.
Smoking and Marijuana Use:
NO tobacco or marijuana smoking is allowed inside of ANY of our rental homes. Under Federal law, marijuana remains a Class I Controlled Substance and therefore illegal under the Federal Laws. NC law and Federal law gives us the right to prohibit it. Marijuana use, possession, and/or growing is prohibited at all our rental homes and violators will be evicted per our lease agreement.
Each occupant, age 18 and above, must complete an individual application and pay a NONREFUNDABLE application fee of $55 per adult. Application fees must be received BEFORE the application can be processed.
An incomplete application will delay the process and may result in another applicant being approved while we wait for your information. Once we receive your completed application, we will have it fully processed and notify you of the results within 48 business hours of receipt.
If approved, you will have until 9:30 a.m. the following business day to sign the lease AND pay the security deposit online. We will place the property on a temporary hold until that designated time, however, until we receive the signed lease AND the security deposit, we will not take the property off the market.
In the case where we receive more than one application on a property, we will process ALL applications and approve the highest scored applicant. If your application is approved with less points, we do hold applications open for 60 days. You may apply your pre-approved application towards any of our other properties within those 60 days WITHOUT having to pay an application fee again.
A resident amenity fee of $18 per month will be charged and must be included with the monthly rent payment.
Our required standards for qualifying to rent a home are simple and fair. They are:
- All homes are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or familial status.
- Each adult occupant must submit an application.
- Your gross monthly income must at least 3 times or more the monthly rent
- A favorable credit history.
- Be employed and be able to furnish acceptable proof of the required income.
- Good references, housekeeping, and property maintenance from your previous Landlords.
- Limit the number occupants to 2 per bedroom.
- Compensating Factors can include additional requirements such as double deposit or rent paid in advance for applicants who fall short of above criteria.